Day 9: A moment in your day.
My baby bump is getting bigger. Which would be annoying if it didn't mean a so-far healthy baby girl =) Definitely got stuck in between some chairs and a table yesterday so learning to move with this basketball in front of me is interesting.
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment.
Oh gosh. Where do I start?? I have so many.
- I descriptively talked about my belly button lint to a girl I was just sitting down to get to know for the first time and then found out that she had absolutely no idea what I was talking about and now thought I was probably the most disgusting person on the face of the planet. I'm pretty sure the phrase, "It smells like butthole" was used, and maybe more than once.
- I once accidentally asked a middle-aged man a sexually suggestive question while on stage in front of 100 college students. I tried to make up for it...it got worse. 4 years later and people still remind me of this incident.
- Once during a soccer game I ran into the goal post and knocked myself unconscious.
- Since I've been pregnant, I've gotten into the habit of unbuttoning my jeans when I sit down. At a conference a couple of weeks ago, I got up to get water and accidentally front-flashed one of the directors of our region...basically my bosses, boss. Super awkward confrontation with my fly hanging wide open.
- When I was a junior in college a group of my friends were all hanging out in an apartment on campus. Nate was tickling me and through fighting back we ended up falling off the couch, me on bottom. He basically squished my pee right out of me and I peed my pants....
In grey sweatpants.
That's enough for now. I'm sure more will be revealed as time passes.
Peace out, homies.