The prompt today at Eisy Morgan is to list all the things we can think of that we're thankful for.
I'm thankful for:
- Being part of the Berkeys.
- Women with whom I can share all of my junk, and at the end of the day they still love me.
- How personally Jesus speaks to me.
- Living in the country where no one is ever on the road when I'm driving.
- "That's what she said" jokes (which never seem to make sense)
- This outlet to blog.
- Memories made around the supper table.
- The crisp, sunshiny days of an Indian Summer.
- The YMCA and old men there that we play basketball with.
- Kentucky Wildcat Basketball.
- A husband who makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants.
- Beauty of cornfields.
- Vanilla Pudding....Enough said.
- A church family that loves me
- Berkey whiffleball games.
- The process of support- raising.
- Chai lattes.
- Hoodies and sweatpants.
- The privilege of working in full-time ministry.
- A mother in-law that I can call 'Mom'.
- My sick, nasty camera.
- Mount Union College Women's Basketball Team.
- My sister in Denmark, and Finland.
- My 'old Kentucky home'.
- Seasonal eatery - Thanksgiving turkey, candy corn, eggnog, and peeps.
- Polar Pops.
What are you thankful for?
Also linking up here.