I was tagged in this super fun game by Kately at Inner Vision. Go check out her blog and give her some love. She's awesome!
11 random facts about MOI
1. I can't whistle.
2. I have to dunk all my cereal pieces underneath the milk before taking a bite. I take this very seriously.
3. I'm obsessive about my handwriting. Sometimes I practice when I'm bored =)
4. Nail files make me crazy. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard bad. I'm getting shivers just thinking about them.
5. I got to be baptized and married by my daddy.
6. I was homeschooled until 8th grade. I still have very little social skills and cannot match my clothes because of this experience =)
7. I've never worn lipstick in my life until Christmas Day of this year.
8. I can't even do a cartwheel.
9. My favorite food is vanilla pudding.
10. Nicknames I've had throughout my life: Nutmeg, Little M, Speedy, Ritz, Penny, Flava.
11. Nate and I never dated before we found each other =) Once I found someone as weird as I am, I knew I couldn't let him go!!
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
Definitely a black, basketball hoodie that I've had since my freshman year of highschool. I will seriously wear it probably upwards of 3x per week. I'm even committed to it in the summer, that's how attached we are. Paired with skinny jeans and chucks...Mhhhhmmm.
2. What was the last thing that made you laugh so hard you cried and/or couldn't breathe?
My husband and I were playing a really stupid game and he practically read my mind and guessed exactly the random thought in my head. I was so shocked I screamed "OH MY GOSH!!". Nate was driving at the time and both his hands flew to the wheel and he yelled back "What? What's wrong?", while waving his head to see the imminent danger. It was so incredibly funny I couldn't breathe for a good minute and had to fight not to pee my pants.
3. If I came to your house and looked in your fridge, what would I find?
Hmm...lots of milk and cheese =) I love cereal, so a stock up on milk is a necessity, and my husband got 3lbs of Muenster cheese for Christmas from Grandpa's Cheese Barn in Ashland, OH. Seriously, check it out!
4. What is the one accomplishment you are most proud of?
Good question. Probably winning the Most Improved Player on my college basketball team. While at first I thought this may mean that I simply sucked more than everyone else at the beginning of the year (Which is still probably true), I've come to cherish what that award says about my work ethic versus my athletic ability, my dedication versus my jump shot. It's one of the only plaques I still have.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life thus far?
WOW. This is a hard one. It's so hard to narrow down the many super influences God had placed in my life, but I'm going to go with my momma. She's laid an example for me of selfless service and just plain ridiculous love that I could only hope to emulate.
6. If you were given one million dollars to donate to any charity, which one would you donate to?
It sounds cocky to say CRU because that's who I work for, but I would want an organization who provides physical needs for people, but equally emphasizes spreading the gospel.
7. What is the last book you read?
Prodigal God by Tim Keller.
READ THIS. That's an order...well, not really an order, just a forceful suggestion =)
8. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
Well, if Tyler Perry is booked, then I'm gonna go with Tina Fey. She can be super funny while also being extremely awkward which is basically my life.
9. What is your favorite personal quality?
I love my ability to encourage people. Making people smile is probably the best thing ever. Also, my awesome mustache.
10. How do you spend your free time?
I blog stalk, play games, take pictures, and eat. I'm pretty well-rounded.
11. If money was not an object, where would you take a one month vacation?
Denmark, hands down. My sister, Lene, lives there and I would really really really love to see her face.