She and I are sooo different. For instance...
- She doesn't like wearing Tshirts. No, I'm serious. Who doesn't like wearing Tshirts??? My wardrobe is almost exclusively Tshirts.
- She's literally classy every, single day. She's the one that taught me what chambray was, and that penny loafers actually have a penny in them. Whenever I have a matching slash "What the heck do I wear with ____"?, I call her.
- If you mess with her she will mess you up. While I pee down my leg at taking back my Starbucks drink with a hair in it, she will fight for what is rightfully hers.
- She thinks she's pale when she's super tan and I think I'm pale when I'm actually pale.
- She is one of the most confident and strong women I've ever met. She knows what she's capable of and doesn't second guess herself.
Some other things I like about my Mom #2...
She wants to know and be a part of not just Nate's, but my life.
She raised my sexy husband and two other strong, godly men.
She seeks out those in need and welcomes them into her home.
She is never ever ever fake.
Besides my husband, she was the best gift I got at my wedding. We're so so different and yet she made me a part of her family. She lets me call her, "Mom" and that's pretty awesome if you ask me.